The Cardinal Freeman Village is a retirement facility focused on lifestyle choice and Taylor is proud to have delivered all three stages of this development. Cardinal Freeman Village is located in Ashfield and just 10km from the CBD offering the residents a community that has contemporary living, exclusive podium gardens and expansive communal space to enjoy spending time with friends and family.
The third and final stage of the development included the removal of the existing residential quarters to allow for construction of a further 106 independent living units over buildings 5, 6 and 7 of the village. The works also included construction of a new underground carpark, internal road adjustments, new ceremonial driveway, associated gardens, re-installation of preserved heritage gate and integration works with the existing village.
Stage 3 of the project was split into two stages:
- Construction of Buildings 5 & 6 – independent living apartments on a shared podium.
- Final completion of the new central road.
- Completion of Clissold Lane.
- Completion of the Village Green.
- Construction of Building 7 – independent living apartments on a basement.
- Construction of the Heritage Gardens.