Commencement also marks the beginning of a student engagement program to be delivered in collaboration with Taylor’s Women in Construction program (TWIC), where Roseville girls will engage in inspiring learning opportunities with female professionals during the project.
Roseville College’s Sports and Wellbeing Centre is a new facility that embodies the school’s value to equip girls to be well and to live well.
On completion, the new Centre will replace redundant assets at the school and provide, in its place, a 4-Green Star rated state-of-the-art facility that includes:
– an eight-lane 25-meter indoor pool
– eight additional classrooms (including a flexible space for dance and functions)
– a strength and conditioning gym
– a leading-edge nutrition and food technology space
– three outdoor multipurpose courts
– a two-storey underground carpark, to ease the demand on neighbouring streets, while remaining sensitive to the local heritage conservation area.