In 1972, Robert Hamilton AM co-founded Mirvac with a vision to shape major city skylines and create residential communities. Now, Mirvac is a top 50 ASX-listed company – renowned for quality and sustainability.
Young leaders joined Robert for an exclusive fireside chat at the recent Future Directions event, hosted by the <Property Council of Australia>, as he discussed his illustrious career and shared advice for up-and-coming changemakers within the property and construction sector.
Taylor is dedicated to fostering the talents of future leaders within our industry – it was great to see so many of our future leaders in attendance. We’re actively working to drive gender balance across our business – with 53% of attendees identifying as female, the Future Directions series truly strengthens female representation across the industry.
Taylor will continue investing in, and supporting, the new generation – through their unique insights and perspectives, we can drive real world change for both our clients and local communities.
Many thanks to Taylor attendees:
- Cadie Doorley, Marketing Manager
- Charlotte van Twest, Team Assistant
- Deon Bell, Service Desk Analyst
- Emily Carlton, People Relations Coordinator
- Georgia Barnes, Senior Marketing Coordinator
- Hannah Bryant, Assistant Accountant
- Jake Michelutti, Contract Administrator
- Louise Salaa, Assistant Accountant
- Paul Lucas, Site Engineer
- Subekshya Pyakurel, Payroll Officer